- In California, get unlimited voice minutes, unlimited global texting, plus plus unlimited 2G/3G data data.
- Oklahoma Tribal also get unlimited voice minutes, unlimited global texting, plus plus unlimited 2G/3G data data.
- All other states, and Oklahoma non-tribal get 500 minutes and unlimited global texting.
- Arkansas, Colorado, South Carolina, Texas get unlimited calls to Mexico for $5/month.
Tag Mobile is a provider of Lifeline cell phones for those with low income or on government assistance programs. They offer phones only in the states of Arkansas, California, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
California and Oklahoma allow Lifeline cell phone companies to give their qualifying residents better plans. Tag Mobile gives Californians and residents of tribal areas in Oklahoma unlimited voice and unlimited global texting, plus unlimited 2G/3G data. Wow! These have to be two of the best plans available anywhere.
States other than California and Oklahoma, and Oklahoma non-tribal areas, offer plans that give the 500 minutes of airtime and unlimited global texts per month. The company also has top up plans starting at $3.
If you live in Arkansas, Colorado, South Carolina, Texas, and you have family in Mexico, you’ll be happy to know that you can call them as much as you want for only $5 a month.
What plans are available in which states?
Free smartphone, unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited data
Free smartphone, unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited data at 2G/3G speeds. Considering almost all of Oklahoma residents live in a region designated as tribal lands, you will like get this incredible plan. If you do not live in a tribal area, you’ll get a plan featuring a free smartphone, 500 minutes and unlimited texts.
Arkansas, Colorado, South Carolina, Texas
Free smartphone, 500 minutes, unlimited text. Add Unlimited calling to Mexico (landline & mobile) for $5
Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin,
Free smartphone, 500 minutes, unlimited texts
Free smartphone, 500 minutes, unlimited texts plus free international calling (if you qualify)
Data Plans in every state (except California and Oklahoma)
Starter Plan: $3 100Mb of 4G LTE data
Basic Plan: $12 500Mb of 4G LTE data
Ultimate Plan: $20 1000Mb of 4G LTE data
Note: Smartphones available for online sign-ups only
How to Qualify?
The qualifications to get a phone from Tag Mobile are the same as for the other companies in the same states. Any of the following qualifies you:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Food Stamps
- National School Lunch’s Free Lunch Program (NSL)
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Plan (LIHEAP)
- Income at or below 135% of federal poverty level* (proof required)
1330 Capital Parkway,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Automated 7/24 line: 1-866-469-8736
Customer Care: 1-866-959-4918
Recertification Hotline: 1-866-302-5348
Latest News on Tag Mobile: