In other states: Get 1000 minutes of talk and unlimited text.
NOTICE: Thanks to the new Emergency Broadband Benefits program, plans now include Unlimited Data! Enroll now while it lasts!
Tag Mobile is a provider of Lifeline cell phones for those with low income or on government assistance programs. They offer Lifeline mobile phone service in the states of Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
- Unlimited talk, unlimited texts, 1GB data* (500MB for the first 3 months) – Free
*After 500MB LTE, the data can be accessed only at 2G/3G speed
All other states (Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin and West Virginia)
- 1000 minutes talk, Unlimited texts – Free
Talk & Text top-up plans
- Premium: 250 minutes talk, unlimited texts – $4.95/month
Platinum: Unlimited minutes talk, unlimited texts – $9.95/month
Data Top-Up Plans
- Lite: 500MB 4G LTE data – $5.95/month
Plus: 1GB 4G LTE data – $11.95/month
Premium: 3GB 4G LTE data – $19.95/month
How to Qualify?
The qualifications to get a phone from Tag Mobile are the same as for the other companies in the same states. Any of the following qualifies you:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Food Stamps
- National School Lunch’s Free Lunch Program (NSL)
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Plan (LIHEAP)
- Income at or below 135% of federal poverty level* (proof required)
1330 Capital Parkway,
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Automated 7/24 line: 1-866-469-8736
Customer Care: 1-866-959-4918
Recertification Hotline: 1-866-302-5348
Latest News on Tag Mobile: